Reliance Electric Cardpak

Aerofan

Hi.I have about 25 reliance electric cardpaks and two Schweitzer SEL501. I'm not educated on such things but I figured the people here would be. What information does anyone have on their value assuming very good-new condition. A few testers, summing, amplifier etc.

For the Cardpaks, it depends on what card(s) exactly that you have, and how much someone will pay for them. There are many available through eBay, and through PLC/Industrial Electronic repair houses. If you just want to unload them, your best bet would be to contact an PLC repair house and see what they offer.

If I ran into any myself today, I would advise scrapping the entire system, and installing something more modern, but that is my personal choice.