cpu374 plus problem

Blagoja

Hi everybody

I have cpu 374 plus on my ge 90-30 plc, and after power shut down from power supply company I have problem with cpu unit. On the cpu unit all three leds blinking slowly and also leds on the ethernet port are not on (not blinking). On the first ethernet port I have connection with SCADA PC and on the second port I have connection with Versa Max plc. I tried to ping fist port and I didn't receive any response, but when I ping the second port I received response.So, should I buy new module, or there is a chance to repair?

Can you go online with the Unit with a programming cable and see the fault table?

Check Out this Thread. Russ B is Familiar with these and this is a good place to start..

"RUSS B"
"I have had a similar issue at one of our customers, and believe that we have narrowed it down to a specific firmware version -GP (12.04).
Three different CPU's on a power cycle began flashing the "RUN" and "OK" LEDS simultaneously indicating that the unit was waiting for its Flash to be loaded. After installing the latest version firmware (12.22) we have not had the problem re-appear on that CPU."

Here is the thread
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=68213