Archestra IDE Problem

Hello friends past few weeks i am working on intouch using Archestra IDE which i am not so familiar with it so i am having few issues kindly clarify it

1)In archestra IDE i couldnot able to deploy GR platform and HISplatform saying "Cannot Deploy, GR node is missing. GRNode is required for this operation."

2)Now i couldnot able to delete the GR platform too saying some objects are being used.

Unless i clear these two issues i cannot proceed further to create historian Server.

Please please do reply..Kind of urgent..

Thanks in Advance.

Frnds i solved my solution above.But one more problem is i am not getting "device integration" icon in the Archestra template toolset can anyone please guide me in this...

Please do help me

Similar Topics

Dear All, Hope u all will be fine, i am facing a problem in opening Archestra IDE, when i open Archestra it shows "GR Node not Available" and did...
Replies
Views
So I'm trying to enable history for a tag that is being used to display PPH on InTouch. I was able to locate the tagPath by finding the display...
Replies
Views
Hey! In my previous queries on how to handle an OPC server like RSLinx in the ArchestrA IDE galaxy, I have succeeded and the answer was to just...
Replies
Views
Hey there! I have a query regarding the configuration of the OPC data server in the ArchestrA Galaxy, I understand that when the data server does...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone! I'm having problems at deploying a data server on the application server created in ArchestrA. Well, I'm using an emulated PLC with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom