Hole Blanks

Bob Mattos

Lifetime Supporting Member
I seem to remember a thread on here about some blank covers to fill the holes left in a panel by removing a device. I have a project where I'll be removing some Red Lion readouts (cub5 or similar, not really sure). I searched and couldn't find anything. Does anyone have a link to such a thing? My local supplier didn't know what I was talking about. Thanks

I've never seen a hole plug for something that size. I've only seen plugs for normal conduit sizes (1/2NPT, 3/4NPT, etc) or standard pushbuttons (22mm, 30.4mm)

Keith

You can also check with an engraving company in your area.
Most will have the same plastic material that electrical legend plates are made from and can cut them to most any size.
Can get many different colors and even engrave them if you want.

BCS