S7-200 explorer too slow

GEOFRA

Hi all. I have a SIEMENS s7-224 XP CPU with two ports. On one port I have a Siemens touch panel TP177A and I have connected the other port to a PC via a PPI cable. I use S7-200 explorer to read some data logged on a memory cartridge on the PLC and it takes about 3-4 minutes to read a 10K file and during this time the values on the touch panel become #### which is as if communication between PLC and touch panel is lost. Any ideas why this is so slow and why touch panel freezes? Ports speed is set to 19.2kb

Similar Topics

I am trying to configure tags in an WinCC Explorer HMI application that interface with an s7-1200 CPU. I have read the documents here...
Replies
Views
i nedd s7-200 -explorer.wher i can downloat it
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a 222 CPU. I need to recover the program from the eeprom memory. Is it possible?
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently having trouble getting a speed reference to write over modbus to an Omron M1... I can successfully write a run command and...
Replies
Views
HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom