I have some code like this:

Network 1:
A M0.0
JC M001
some other stuff...

Network 2:
M001: A M0.1
do more stuff...

When I compile this block I get the error, "The reference information is inconsistent. The block cannot be compiled." When I double click on the error, it selects the colon where it is highlighted in my code sample.

What causes this error? No error is shown unless I compile this, and all I can think of is that it is the first command in the network. What can I do to fix this?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Similar Topics

I am creating an STL function in a PB. I need to jump a block of code: C db 208 L dw 16 T dw 18 I need to do a jump and with the bit d14.0...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm trying to implement state machine in PLC. Need some advice on it Attached is some code on my State Transition section. Assuming...
Replies
Views
I've tried JL instead of a lot of JCN instructions. JCN to labels is a dangerous way of stepping. So I tried JL, and it works, but, the only...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I have a client requesting quotation for us to install a jump box for remote updating of 3 Siemens S7-300 PLC's using Simatic Manager...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I have a Powerflex drive that has been running steady at about 39 Hz for years , but is beginning to swing 39.6 Hz , 40.5...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom