Omron EJ1n modular controller

Terry Boblitt

I have 12 of theses in 2 racks connected by Devicenet to a Compaq logic processor. One of then isn't acting like the others. I'm getting more deviation. I've been reading the manual---you have to set theses up if one is replaced--right? It's not as simple as setting the dip switch and the node address? I have one of these at the front of the rack EJ1N-HFUB-DRT.

Any help & advice is appreciated.
Thanks Terry

Similar Topics

Hello all, I would like to ask how to transfer the temperature reading of OMRON EJ1N temperature controller to the data memory (ex. D100) of...
Replies
Views
Hi dear . I have a system with cj1m cpu11 etn. previously NT 5z HMI was connected with plc. recently my old HMI got damaged. I want to replace it...
Replies
Views
Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
I am working on a project using a NB screen and NX1P2 PLC. I am having a really hard time getting a real number to properly translate through to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am facing an error inside Omron Network Configurator. I have 2 PLC communicate each other using ethernet cable, send signal using Network...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom