problem on programing nais(panasonic) plc

derekho

hello,i have a plc nais (panasonics) fp0-c16 and ac motor connected to my pc with fpwin ver2.7( ladder logic diagram ) . I am having a task on programming the plc in particular action. I need to programming it to turn 10 times repeat with each turn stop 5 second before the next turn . The circuit is complete with up,down,stop and emergency stop button.

Question
1. which function in the program i am using should be done the action i need?
2. I cant understand what is the use of counter and timer in ladder logic diagram

your comment will appreciate

Similar Topics

Hello Everybody, I AM USING A GE FANUC 90-30 PLC, VERSAPRO TO WRITE THE LADDER DIAGRAM, THE PROBLEM IS THAT I HAVE AN OLD LADDER PRINTED ON...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am very new into PLC and am still learning basic logic and the commands using the LogixPro 500 software. My teacher assigned us a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using AS 2.7. Could anybody told me about AR000-emulator? I am using pp420. After building project and made AR000_TCPIP...
Replies
Views
hi all, Is there some one there to help me out for this interesting omron logic?? the thing is that let us assume that i have D0 to D5000 memory...
Replies
Views
HELLO IM BACK AGAIN. THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT FROM THE LAST QUESTION I HAD. I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION. IS THERE A WAY WHEN USING A PHOTO SENSOR TO...
Replies
Views
ripro
R
Back
Top Bottom