need help....

ranjitcool38

hi every1 i am using allen bradley micrologix 1400 PLC.
i have two analog loops to control(level and temperature) but i am stuked in interfacing both the transmitters to the PLC.
the output of transmitter is 4-20mA but i need to convert it to 0-10V so that i can give it to the PLC's input module.
so anyone can suggest me which circuit i should use to do this conversion?????

hi every1 i am using allen bradley micrologix 1400 PLC.
i have two analog loops to control(level and temperature) but i am stuked in interfacing both the transmitters to the PLC.
the output of transmitter is 4-20mA but i need to convert it to 0-10V so that i can give it to the PLC's input module.
so anyone can suggest me which circuit i should use to do this conversion?????

U can use 4 - 20 ma itself ,, if ur using AI module then there will be a dip switch in that nodule which can be used to configure as either 0-10 v or 4 - 20 ma.

C the pg no 12 in this pdf
1762-IN012C-EN-P MicroLogix 1762-IF4 Analog Input Module ...

In case of base module 500 ohm across the channel can be used ---- V = IR ,

Regards,
Nelliyan.G

Last edited: