config of TP177B DP 6

amr sadek

hello
i have system with cpu315f DP and HMI TP177B DP 6 inch
it`s first time to make configuration for hmi with s7300
so i have some questions

1-i want to make HMI as master i choose to insert HMI station and from configuration i set interface as profibus and address as 1 and so in HMI setting
should i make any change with HW config in sitmatic 300 station or not ???
also i make network config but when i download appear message as in attachment

2- is possible to make routing to download project to hmi direct via s7online or not
because i read not all HMI support routing

Best Regards

3-20-2014 6-59-04 PM.jpg

Hi amr sadek.

Re 1. The TP177B should be connected to the same Profibus network as the 315 CPU, and in the connection dialog in WinCC Flexible you should select the 315 CPU as the partner. That is all. The TP177B should NOT be added in any way in the HW Configuration of the 315 CPU.
edit: You should see the TP177B in NetPro, but not in the HW Config of the 315.
Not sure why you get that message.

Re 2. What would your routing path be ? Via MPI and the Profibus ? Not sure if routing works via MPI.

Anyway, if you have not already chosen your CPU, I strongly advice you to consider to get a CPU with onboard PN port and putting your HMI on ethernet.
Mixing the IO with other comms such as HMIs is possible on Profibus, but not really a good idea. And with safety over Profibus in the mix too, I dislike it even more.
With ethernet the routing problem is out of the way and you also dont get strange configuration errors. And there are many other reasons why putting an HMI on Profibus is not a good idea.

Dear JesperMP

thank you very much for your reply
for 1st reply ok i try to connect now my PC to hmi to set configuration of communication
i choose panel type but for device version is not available ,the actual is v 01.01.01 but in wincc available is 01.01.2 and greater
is that make problem or not
i use wincc flexible 2008 advanced sp3

for 2nd
unfortunately system is established and i use profibus to connect 5 inverter and 5 softstarter ,ET200s unit , Hmi with cpu 315