File formats to identify what software needed

dbh6

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello all,

I have a bunch of files that one of my customers sent me, some of the extensions I'm not familiar with, if anyone here can identify the extensions and let me know what software i would need for the corresponding extensions, i have highlighted some of them that i do know so if I'm wrong please correct me, i would appreciate the help. list is below:

XXXXX.DB
XXXXX.MB
XXXXX.PX
XXXXX.PBA ----> Panel builder 32 software
XXXXX.PVA
XXXXX.PAR
XXXXX.RSS ----> Rs Logix 500 software

.PVA is Panel Builder 32 but it's where you uploaded the application from the terminal. panel view application .PVA

.PBA is Panelbuilder but where the file was made in PB 32.

Not sure about the others 6200 or AI 5 maybe? Both Predate me.:D

Try to import the data into 500. I think there is a few wats to import data. Tools, data, import, select locations.

Right ckick then on a rung in ladder. Maybe an option to import from library.