Password problem.

Eric01234

Hi all.
Currently I am programming a Mitsi E-1012 HMI, which is going fine, except for the password setting for the screen input data.

When programming and I double click the particular data input area (on my laptop screen), a screen comes up including an Access setting. This setting contains a minimum and maximum value, an enable operator input box, and a Security level. This security level can be set from 1 to 8. Say I chose level 1.

Intuition tells me that I now have to set a password which can be found in “Function/Passwords…” Opening this window allows me to input a password and/or a question under security level 1. Say I chose 222 as password, and click ok and upload.

All fine but it doesn’t work. I cannot change my HMI screen input data anymore! (Even after pressing 222)
Where’s the rub?

Hi Eric01234,

Have you made settings for login? Attached a functionkey for login/Logout?
Or used a signal for that. Se attached.

tell me if your settings differ from my settings.

/Dariusch

E1012.jpg

Hi Eric01234,

The simulator should be included in the software.
In the upper toolbar in the right side you se a "Play-" and a "Stopbutton"
With those you can start/stop the simulator.

/Dariusch