Cmm 311

jcp

Hello Friends;
I have a IC693CMM311 which no longer available. What is its replacement with the CPU 374?

I have already used CMM 311 with CPU 352. If i am not use CMM then what happen? Is it necessary for the communication between I/O modules and PLC?

I connect the HMI with the connector on the power supply and used the CPU RJ 11 for load or changed the ladder if necessary?

In the above condition Is cmm 311 necessary for the system?

Regards

Hello Friends;
I have a IC693CMM311 which no longer available. What is its replacement with the CPU 374?

I have already used CMM 311 with CPU 352. If i am not use CMM then what happen? Is it necessary for the communication between I/O modules and PLC?

I connect the HMI with the connector on the power supply and used the CPU RJ 11 for load or changed the ladder if necessary?

In the above condition Is cmm 311 necessary for the system?

Regards
The "replacement" for a CPU311 is:
1. Change the rack, power supply and cpu to RX3i then add its IC695CMM002 module for the serial ports.
2. Switch the devices using the CMM311 serial ports to Ethernet communications and go into the CPU374 Ethernet port via a Switch.

The CMM311 is not used to communicate directly to any I/O, it only adds two serial ports to the CPU in the same Rack.

The CPU352 has two additional Serial ports which are very similar to what the CMM311 has, just different connector types.
The RJ-11 port on the CPU374 cannot be used for anything other than adjusting or monitoring the Ethernet port of that CPU. It cannot be used to change or monitor ladder.

With the CPU352, no.
With the CPU374, maybe as the Power supply port is the only usable serial port, but you also have the Ethernet port.

Hello Friends;
I understand that CMM 311 is not necessary for the control system if you connect your HMI by using power supply serial port and this port also be used for store and download the programme from PLC.

am i right?

Here i explain short description of our new system hope you experts guide me the for choosing the PLC in lowest price.

I have a PEAKHMI software. I have 8 inputs 4-20 Ma signal and 1 output required of 4-20 Ma. just show the values on the HMI. There is no critical control from the system.

Please guide me what model of PLC we choose in the lowest price.

Regards