Ethernet communication between Emerson driver and Micrologix 1400

ADRIANBar

Hi,I need to comunicate a sp unidrive 2202 Emerson Control Tecniques servo driver (With SM EZMotion and SM Ethernet modules) through the ethernet to a Micrologix PLC 1400 (1766-l32bwaa). Im trying to do it via MSG instruction to read the parameters. But theres an error that appears.

msgerror.jpg

Similar Topics

unexpected problem happening when connecting said panel to a CJ2M-CPU35 via Ethernet (was replacement of broken NT21 via NT Link). The machine...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am having issues communicating between an Omron CJ2M PLC and a Lenze SMV Drive (with Ethernet Module). I have set up Network...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to use micrologix 1400 Ver.A as adapter and a Productivity P1-540 as scanner, only Ethernet/IP is supported by ML1400 Ver.A...
Replies
Views
hello dear we have a problem with communicate with delta dop hmi and siemens s7-300 cpu . we use ISO ON TCP connection and AG-SEND and AG-RECV...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a machine having Mitsubishi Q series (Q02) CPU. There is a dedicated software for machine which operate through PC (window based)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom