iNETPLC provider and/or user?

VRincon

There´s a plant that works with 3 PLC 90-30 from GE which needs to be updated to PACSystems Rx3i from GE too. There´s also an iNETPLC (for emission monitoring) mounted on a 90-30 rack with his IO modules. If possible I need update this last too.

I need to know how this upgrade should be done. I've read that iNETPLC is configured and programmed though a web interface called "iNETPLC Management System", where can I get it? or how do I contact a provider?

Thanks in advance

Similar Topics

I have been trying to create tags using FTVP version 7. I want to create tags that contain data from database ie. MSSQL. I am able to create the...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am trying to connect to a server using Distributed Name Manager and assigning InSQL Provider for trending purposes. I've set up the...
Replies
Views
We are wanting to start fitting INSYS EBW-H100 romote access modules to our systems to allow us to provide remote access to diagnose problems...
Replies
Views
has anyone successfully gone online with a plc thru a satellite provider using a public IP address? we use satellite communications at some of...
Replies
Views
Hay, Does WinCCOLEDBProvider comes with PCS7 v 6.2 sp2?? I can use this driver for reading archives from sql with PCS7 V6.2, SIMATIC WinCC V6.2...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom