RCM-T teaching pendent suddenly displays Japanese

Lamboom

Lifetime Supporting Member
I've been using an IAI Robo Cylinder RCM-T Teaching pendent for about 1.5 years.. suddenly, in the middle of setting some points, the screen changed to Japanese. I got a suggestion from another owner of an RCA-T teach box to check the internal battery (perhaps it has a BIOS battery like PC's) ..I tool it apart .. no battery! sigh. But, there's a 4-switch DIP switch: (1&4 are ON, 2&3 are OFF) .. this isn't in the manual. Any one have an idea how to fix this?

Thanks, Regards, Michael

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I've been using an IAI Robo Cylinder RCM-T Teaching pendent for about 1.5 years.. suddenly, in the middle of setting some points, the screen...
Replies
Views
In another thread, one of the forum members was threatening to 'throw his toys out of the pram' :-) . Translated, he got a bit upset because he...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a college student on industrial instrumentation program. Learned Schneider PLC programming at school and trying to extend it to Allen...
Replies
Views
I know we have some full-time instructors in this group, and I'm sure many of you teach informally on the job, so I was wondering if there's any...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, Got a question, I use AB 1500 at work, but only have a AB Micro 1000 at home to practice with. I would like to practice programming...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom