Siemens Multi panel program upload

nfennewald

I added a fault to the HMI and when I went to download it, it told me the OS needed to be updated. So I updated the OS and transferred the program to the Multi panel. Now there are some words on the screen that are missing. The pages are still there, just missing text. But all of the text is on the program on my PC. What happened???

Do you have several languages configured.
Maybe the panel is switched to a language where the text isnt configured.

Or, the text cannot fit on the screen.
I think you get warnings in the output window if that is the case.

There is an option somewhere in the control panel "Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Display" to adjust the size of the font on your PC.

I have had issues when this is changed from anything other than 100%.

I don't know why it affects the fonts inside of WinCC flexible but it does (or at least did before).

anyways it's worth looking at.