Communication between Magelis OIT and control logix PLC

Yna

Hi guys, we have a XBTGK magellis OIT. We're trying to communicate it with control logix AB PLC. I am having a problem communicating and " PLC return error code 08" displayed on the OIT. No values displayed on the display but there is no no com indication(the triangle with exclamation mark).

I used the EIP ControlLogix - Bridge as a driver. I follow the help file in configuring the equipment and the adressing format. Example of configured address: RealTag01 (this is exactly the same with the AB PLC tag).

Can you help me how to fix it? Thank u so much!

Similar Topics

I am having trouble running the application throught my PLC, tm221me32tk with magelis HMIGTO6310 I have prepared the plc programme, also created...
Replies
Views
Communication between devices will stop working for a certain period of time. I caught the error message using WireShark. I cannot identify the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to send data register type (D) from Toyopuc PC10g to FX5u. Does it possible to connect both plc using fx5u features which is...
Replies
Views
hi everyone. i hope you guys are doing great. i am trying to built communication between aveva intouch hmi 2023 and tia portal v18. i dont have...
Replies
Views
I am trying to establish communication between Siemens PLC 1500 and Matlab. I followed a tutorial on youtube at this link: But when I got to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom