Station tracking

LostPatrol

L
Hello All,

I have a rotary station with 8 stations. Cans are coming in and exit at the other end of the rotary station. I want to be able to track which station is each can was in after exiting the rotatry station. Anyone know how to do it with PLC?

Thanks,

Hey Bob!! Its another FIFO...I think.

LostPatrol, (me too)

Let me get this clear, You have eight lines feeding the rotary station, and one line exiting, and you want to know wich can exiting came from what input line. Is that right?

Could you register, and post a graphic depicting your setup? This would be really helpfull.

Mike.

Similar Topics

Hi, I want to build a demo station to test devices and programs and I need some help with it. I want to connect GuardLogix, Piltzmulti and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to export data from a DataGrid to Excel using VBA, but I'm getting an error "Object doesn't support this property or method". The...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a CNG compressor that is run by a PLC. I tried to get team viewer on it to be able to view it remotely, I accidently disabled the...
Replies
Views
Hello Any one have software FOXRTU STATION with ISAGRAF
Replies
Views
I created a project with Tia portal wincc runtime advanced PC station and also activated its smartserver for some smartclients to connect to it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom