System Configuration mismatch in Ge fanuc Versamax

azafar46

I have Ge fanuc Vesamax Plc
Specifications are

CPU= IC200cpu001
Discrete mixed card = IC200MDD844
Analoge input card = IC200ALG230

Using proficy machine edition software

The issue is when i download a new program in my plc it shows no error but when i run it red light of fault on cpu turns ON . when i select "Diagnostic" option by right clicking on target , it shows this error " System Configuration mismatch" .

can anybody explain what is the issue . please help me

Configuration mismatch means that the hardware configuration in the PME project file is different than the actual hardware. I expect that if you look in the lower right hand corner of the PME screen you will see a message that says "Config NE". Compare the file with the actual CPU and modules, make the necessary alterations and download a hardware configuration that matches what you actually have in place. Both the part numbers of the modules and their physical placement must match.

Verify that the Analog module's jumper for 'current or voltage' agrees with the software configuration for same.

@ Steve Bailey thanks my issue is resolved . I was making mistake in PME. my physical placement of modules was not same as in my PME hardware configuration. thanks alot again , may God shower his blessings upon you (y)