How to talk between CompactLogix and Koyo DL 206 CPU using RedLion DSPLE

ballack

Hi, I am kinda new to the forum and although I've had a fair share of experience working with AB PLCs, I got a project that requires me to exchange some tags between a Compactlogix L35 and a Koyo Direct Logic 206 using the Red Lion DSPLE Data Station. Can anyone guide me step by step on how to do this?
It will all be done through ethernet.

Never done one with a Koyo but I suppose you will get up a gateway block (or several) as shown in the attachment. Once you import your AB tags you can drag them over to Koyo gateway resisters and drop if they are comparable register types. Same way for Koyo to AB PLC.

Capture.JPG

Similar Topics

This question may be odd but I am a maintenance guy and just started with Rockwell automation software. I have got a computer from my new current...
Replies
Views
I've taken a working FTView 7 project from one PC via the achieve method, dropped it onto another PC on the same network that already had a fully...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I'm working on a FactoryTalk View ME project and I have my communication path setup with my L33 CompactLogix and when I do the...
Replies
Views
hi all, what's the best way to check the com link between PLC and FTView site edition ? i have a task to run when the link is broken Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, first time poster. I am a new graduate working in the automation and controls industry for an OEM. I am working on making a new HMI interface...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom