Mitsibishi q series

Amy_Fields

I have a mitsubishi q series plc. I have logic programed that counts parts cycle times etc. If power is cycled to the cell all data is lost. Is there a way I can prevent this from happening, can it store the values and reload them upon power restore?

Thanks

hi.
Which series PLC do you use?
You can setting in parameter. In task "device" you can setting range by latch start to latch end per each device you want to store.

Similar Topics

Mitsibishi First time: Math with Reals ?? I'm trying this little LAD program with some Math in it. I've red that real numbers have to be entered...
Replies
Views
HI I am looking at providing a ramped output from a fx3u-4da.I have looked at the ramp function which works on number of scans to the set value...
Replies
Views
HI everybody, this is my first post on here, I have 2 Omron NS8 TV00 V2 hmi's that i need to connect to a pair of mitsubishi plc's it is my first...
Replies
Views
I've got the task of uploading the program off a F1-30MR/ES PLC and converting it to download onto a new FX1N-40MR replacement. I've aquired a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new to the forum and plcs.my work have aquired the above plc as a start to programming.have been doing simple logic control and would like...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom