Powerflex 525 faceplate

Was there an Add-On instruction included in the file you downloaded? The faceplate should have a global parameter that points to the AOI tag in the processor. That's where all the information for the faceplate is stored.

Yes, I've installed the AOI and followed the instructions included with the faceplate. I looked at the "?" in the faceplate and found that they don't reference anything...they are just text. So it looks like the text wasnt imported with the faceplate. Can someone else try to import this faceplate into a project and see if they get the same results. Someone else used a Powerflex 525 faceplate before?

Did you ever resolve this issue - I am having exactly the same issue!
I received similar advice, but I agree with you that most of the ?s are static text (indication of what each item does)
I was planning to call Rockwell tomorrow morning to see if they have a problem with the files...
would love to know how you got on?

I found a solution
it's because the faceplate is designed using the language "English US".
The best way around this problem is to create a temp project set to English US (selected when you create the new project) import the faceplates into this project, then export the faceplate from the temp project. Import it into your actual project (language doesn't matter at this point!!
You should now have a fully working faceplate!
I have to say that Rockwell tech support pointed the problem out, so I can't take all the credit!!

Hope this help someone though!

Another solution should adding the lenguage English US and exporting it, then import it over the default lenguage you are using.

WQYHrwo.png

JOwbLGh.png

Last edited: