Honeywell IPC 620-15 error

milan.udicki

Hi,
I have problem with Honeywell IPC 620-15 PLC. It just stopped working and I can get it into RUN mode again, although keyswitch is in RUN mode.
I have tried to download software but I can't go online to it.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks!

1.) Change CPU/check cable/check com port/check the Dip switch.

2.) Contact Local Honeywell Support.

Prepare for budget for conversion.

Hi Osmanmom,
thanks for your reply.
Cable is OK, because I can connect to other IPC 620.
This one just stopped working. RUN lamp was OFF, PASS and BATTERY was ON, and FORCE also, because there were some forces in software, although key switch was in RUN/PRGM mode.
What should I check about DIP switch?
Just to check according documentation or something else?
Thanks again!
Best regards!