siemens cp 343-1 lean and 314 cpu

because the 300 series does not support "hot swapping" in the main bus.

any time you remove a module, the plc will go in stop.

This one is kind of a stinker.
Does the LEAN replace another CP-module?
If yes, then you have to delete every connection in netpro that uses the old CP, download the HW-config, add new connections, download connections, then add LEAN-module.

Have you tried powering on the LEAN first, then powering the CPU?
We have had issues when both are powered at the same time.

In HW-config, what's the CPU Start-up property for 'Finished' message from modules?

And last one: How old is the 314? I know that some older ones just won't work with a CP343-1 LEAN. You can add it in the HW-config, it'll compile, won't give errors, but the CPU just refuses to go to RUN.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have a CPU315-2 PN/DP with a CP card, which is CP343-1 Lean. I have a PI server and am trying to connect to the Lean card. I can ping...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have recently installed Siemens CP343-1 lean Ethernet modules (firm V3) on existing production line machine PLCs. Installation of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've got some trouble reading DB's with kepware using the CP 343-1 lean module from Siemens. We got a machine with a S7-312 and a CP...
Replies
Views
we are trying to make tcp conn. between these 2 cards, untill now without result. maybe it is not possible anyway, does anybody expirienced the...
Replies
Views
Hi! I have a question regarding ethernet communication with a Siemens S7-312C and 343-1 Lean. For some time I´ve been using the S7NetPlus...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom