PLC not sending the correct pulse train

Fiki

Heloo :)

I have a problem and I hope you can help me.

I am using delta SA2 PLC. I am generating a pulse train with DDRVA and sending it to a servo drive. Servo motor does not move correctly.

I took an oscilloscope and watched the signals coming form Y0 (only forward direction from DDRVA) and when counting the signals I saw that the first signal was not correct. (time of the signal was off and it had no "valley"). Other signals were within specified parameters.
The corrupt signal directly correlates to my positional error measured by the drives resolver.

I am using frequencies above 6 HZ.

Do you have a solution for this problem?

Similar Topics

I've been having some trouble figuring out how to get the ip address for the mail relay server, is it something that I need to create separately...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I have a Schneider M241 as master of a CAN network with several encoders and whatnot, everything is working fairly well. Now...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to use a Allen Bradley 1769-L24ER-QB1B PLC to send a command from my Studio5000 logic to a Cognex DataMan 262Q barcode scanner...
Replies
Views
I have a setup which communicates as follows: Wonderware InTouch HMI . . Kepware OPC Server . . DirectLogic 06 PLC (local) . . The Internet...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, not a native PLC programmer here, just an engineer trying to make the thing work. I have a sensor that I'm working with that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom