not update data from compactlogix to pannelview600

vanbang1707

hello everybody !i have a project use pannelview600 and compactlogix1769-l32e. when change data on pannelview tags on compactlogix update data but change data on compactlogix ( use rslogix ) not update data on pannelview. can you help me ? thank you very much.

If you want to see the value on a numeric display for example, you need to set up the label property, with the same variable you're using as a connection...

Similar Topics

Trying to get data types (AS Structures) to update after a new tag import is made from PLC. WinCC can show red if an existing element was removed...
Replies
Views
What's the fastest practical Update Interval you've had success with on the ABCIP driver communicating to L7x series Control Logix? Have an...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I need a step-by-step method to insert and update lines in the database SQL Server via software builded in FT View SE. Thanks. Fabricio
Replies
Views
I started logging data using data store in panel view plus 6 and have a delima: I am logging 5 tags using data store activex and one of these tage...
Replies
Views
I'm using a MicroLogix 1400 controller to communicate with a piece of equipment that takes measurements once every 60 seconds. The piece of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom