Trying to connect Omron CJ1 PLC to Cimplicty

Patrix

Hello everyone,

We are using Cimplicty in our company to communicate with some CH200 PLC's and i've managed to connect some S7-1200 PLC's.

Now i'm trying to connect an Omron CJ1 PLC over the ethernet. I cant get a connection with the PLC and was hoping that some here who knows alot more then me, knows what to do.

The setting on the PLC are:
IP adress: 10.**.**.**
Fins source adres: network 2
Fins destination adress: network 2 node 10

In the project i assumed that i needed Omron TC/IP port setting, but then i need to choose OMTCP0 to 9 from that point on i'm lost. `
Witch one should i choose and was does OMTCP mean?

Anyone here that could help

Thanks in advantage.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am very new to Siemens but have been doing AB for many years. I don't have the information I probably need but here's the story. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Working on one of my client's systems with SLC processors, earlier today she called me and said she was having comms errors, had a solid...
Replies
Views
Hello, this is a brand new task for me. I recently bought a particulate sensor and it communicates with UART protocol or I2C protocol. It came...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am trying to get images taken by a Cognex Camera In-Sight 7010 with a Redlion HMI G315. I am using the Cognex In-Sight Camera Image...
Replies
Views
I Have new computer HP Windows:bawling: 7 64bit using a AB 9300-usbs with gender changer and trying to connect with PLC 5/25 AND PLC 5/15. My USB...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom