profibus fms

doannhat0507

Hi all,
I'm doing with profibus fms. I have a plc s7 315-2dp, a cp 343-5 (support for profibus fms) and WECS3000 (a product of wartsila: wartsila.com).
Now i want to get data from wecs300 to s7 315-2dp by profibus fms.
Can anyone give me some solutions?
Thanks.

Did you try to ask Wärtsilä for example programs?

Here's an FMS-link from Siemens. You have probably googled it before.

http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/view/en/48066533

Kalle

Dear Kalle,
- i configured and tested something and got some problems as below pictures:
1. station in ring and i think it's ok.
pic2.jpg
2. profibus address, 4 for siemens and 2 for wecs
pic3.jpg
3. bus problem, i dont understand these errors, hope someone explain it to me?
pic4.jpg
4. this is connection which i configured and as u see in picture, we can see partner station and note "maxium parallel services - max RCC", i tried to change max RCC to "10" in siemens but it cant (value not found list)
there are all problems i get now.
pic1.jpg
pic5.jpg
Anyone can help me?:)
Thanks.