ABB OP 45 Help

EdColPLC

I have a system with an ABB OP45 and a Stattcon05 system, after I was trying to reprogram the system, the OP45 got blocked and the message in the display does not change. I checked the communication connections and it seems to be all fine. I am new with the OP45 - StattCon system and i know that ABB does not support this system anymore, a picture of the display is attached to this post. Please your help!

OP45.png

Pretty sure there is a battery somewhere in the back of these guys.
Maybe try pulling battery and re-downloading program.
There are run LED's and com LED's on the back, check that they are illuminating correctly also.

It appears the OP45 is not running. You can tell because the red stop light on the motherboard will be lit. Hook up a cable and run a terminal such as TeraTerm. Set baud rate to 300 7 E 1 or 9600 7 E 1 depending on how the OP45 has been set up and hit Enter. You should see the Sattcontrol message. Then hit Ctrl-G to activate programming mode. Then type RUN and hit ENTER. You should get the question RUN/STOP? Hit P for yes or Q for No. OP45 should now be running - unless it has lost its program due to flat battery.
Email me on [email protected] if you need more help.