help

bebida_b

B
hi ppl i need help from you i need the licence to syswin or to cx programer any one can help me

I replied elsewhere. Contact your local Omron distributor and buy it.

You may be lucky enough to pick up a Syswin dongle on E-Bay.

Last edited:
i only want to learn o lite about plc .plc programing its not my life but is very interresting to learn it

If you simply want to learn about PLCs, there are several learning tools available that don't require you to violate copyright laws. Check out The Learning Pit.

Some companies charge significant amounts for their programming software, others try to hold the line on their prices, still others give their programming software away. I've said this before. If you are philosophically opposed to paying for software, patronize the companies that don't charge for it.

Many of us here make their living, or a significant part of it, by writing software. We expect to be compensated for our efforts, so we extend the same courtesies to our peers. This is not a site where you can expect to find password cracks, key generators or any other mechanisms to bypass copy protection.

If there was a cartel that was holding the world hostage to their software prices, I might feel differently, but as long as there are alternatives, I have no sympathy for those whose ethics condone stealing.