SIEMENS CP340 P_RCV Faults processor

JDCROCKETT724

I am trying to only receive data from a device via serial communication. I can read the data through my com port on my computer so I know that it is working. However, when I run the P_RCV function block it faults the processor out. The Receive LED on the CP340 is flashing so it appears the data is still flowing. I have also setup the CP340 parameters to ASCII, set the correct com parameters , and my end delimiter to CR.

Ideas?

rcv.JPG status.JPG

"STOP caused by programming error (OB not loaded or not possible, or no FRB)
FB number: 8
Module Address: 234
Previous operating mode: RUN
Requested operating mode : STOP (internal)
Internal Error, Incoming event

Similar Topics

Hi, been looking everywhere for this info but cant find it. Does anyone know if the CP340 RS232 card supplies 5v to Pin 9. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hello, We have a Sartorius CP scale connected via RS232 to the PLC. All was working well but when the scale was replaced with a newer version...
Replies
Views
All, one of our industrial printers we do represent is communicating with a Siemens CP340 RS232c PLC through a comms cable which is only using...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I could really use some help - I am trying to connect CP340 with my PC by RS232 protocol. I need to send some characters to PC from...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have 3 balances connected on RS232 at very low speed (2400bps). All 3 make good communication. But, after a day or so, 1 or more...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom