Is it possible to change comunication cards in Panelview 1000?

Servodoc1

Long story short, i have a PV1000 that went bad, has the C8 (DH+) communication. I have another brand new PV1000 but has the C15 communication card(controlNet). Is it possible to convert the C15 to the C8 by changing the communication cards somehow? I tried to just swap the cards, but get an error when booting up.
Thanks

Welcome to the Forum !

Unfortunately, the PanelView Standard firmware is unique for each combination of keypad, display, and network daughtercard. There is no way to change the type of network daughtercard that the firmware expects*.

RA could do it at the factory, but you can't do it in the field.

*(The exception is the RS-232 based PanelView 300 Micro, which will accept both DH485 and DF1 firmware)