OMRON NT31C alarm history

BJR

I set up an alarm list and corresponding alarm history screen for my customer. All alarms in the list are check marked in the table to be part of the history. We shipped the machine in Feb. and everything seemed fine. I went on a service call this week for something else and we discovered that the history screen has not recorded anything since late Feb. I can't find the answer to this in the screen manual except maybe that there is a limit of 250 messages. If the history has a limit how do I set it up to remember the most recent ones, etc? Thanks for any advice.

Similar Topics

I can't believe that I am limited to 256 alarm messages! Are there any tricks or different ideas to get a lot more than that?
Replies
Views
hi hello every one . i have a Omron nt31c hmi and i want to connect with ls plc XBC DR60SU via rs232 . do any one now how ?? secondly :i have...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an Omron NT31C that I am trying to upload a screen to from my laptop. The software on my laptop is NT-series Support Tool ver...
Replies
Views
Hello I have salvaged a Omron NT31C-ST141-EV2 from a piece of LAB equipment. I put power to it and the screen lights up with the words "Please...
Replies
Views
Hello, could you help me please with Omron panel and program NT support tool. I have 2 panel NT21 and NT31C all panels are empty, no program...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom