SPM calculation by Prox. Sensor

Ramsri

Hi everyone,

i need to derive the simple way to findout the SPM of the machine by a single Proximity sensor in PLC. Pl share ur ideas?

Exactly what do you mean by "SPM" ?

The topic of speed measurement with a single sensor has been widely discussed here on the Forum.

In general you need to decide between measuring the pulses per a fixed unit of time, or measuring the time elapsed between pulses.

The best implementation may be specific to the capabilities of the PLC you are using.

What manufacturer and model of PLC are you using ?

How many pulses per minute or per second does the proximity switch deliver ?

Similar Topics

hi to all have any idea about SPM 7.2.2 engineering Client Configuration? how to integrate with SPM 7.2.2 primary Server with Separate Database.
Replies
Views
any body know about Engineering Client how to configure with SPM 7.2 Primary server with separate database.
Replies
Views
We have a Control Techniques Unidrive SPM that is intermittently faulting out with a PS.10V fault. The manual has this fault as being "10V user...
Replies
Views
A little off the main topic of a PLC... but I am stuck and thought there might be a bit of knowledge available here. I have a Multilin SPM...
Replies
Views
spm
hello sirs: can any one help with information about software called "spm" that run plc mars
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom