Micro logix 1400 PLC

nampolu

I had problem with Allen bradley micro logix 1400 PLC connected to incineraor system.The IN/2 of the Plc damaged.On board ship we dont have RS logix 500 softwae.So please tell me
1)How to delete IN/2 using LCD Display.
(OR)
2)how to switch this IN/2 to IN/7 from LCD display of the PLC

You cannot perform any sort of program edits using the keypad.

You will need to obtain RSLogix 500 software.

I realize you're on a ship, but if you have Internet access you can also get software downloads from shore. Your only other option is to wait until you get back to port and hire somebody to use RSLogix 500 software to edit your controller.

No, it is not free software. You must purchase it from a Rockwell Automation distributor.

This software is generally distributed on DVD, but if you have a valid serial number you can download it from the Rockwell Automation software update website.

http://www.rockwellautomation.com/rockwellautomation/support/downloads.page

RSLogix 500 will run for 7 days after installation without an activation license, but activation is also done over the Internet.