Visu + Scripting

hmmm ok i have already seen that manual i think it doesn't help much in scripting ok what i have already done is create a basic script for a PB and a Lamp when PB is True Lamp will also be true then inserted a Pushbutton object, with the PB tag in the variable ON-OFF and set the command type to ON-OFF, and a Lamp object, with the Lamp tag in the variable ON-OFF and set the command type to ON-OFF, and then start project when i press the PB and check that it has a true value the lamp doesn't go true and when i check the script tab there is no script.. anyone can help me on this one on how to make scripts in visu+

Thanks,
Joel

Similar Topics

Hello, I am using a Hitachi Micro EHV+ for a small project, and I wanted to have a Web visu, done with Codesys V3.5 SP13 Patch 2. I test the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, We are trying out the Phoenix Contact HMI TP something or other. Anyway, it uses the free Visu+ software. Does anyone have much...
Replies
Views
We have a HMI Panel that has stated showing a message of Application VisuPCE.exe encountered a serious error and must shut down all appear to...
Replies
Views
I am working on a project and I have CP6706-0001-0050 where I need to make PLC + simple VISU. It has all licenses and PLC is running fine. But...
Replies
Views
Hi! Anyone know if it possible to use UserManagement with SoMachine web visualization? The library does exist and the tab to configure it also...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom