Global objects in FT view ME

EduardoRdgz

Just to let you know, when you are working with Global objects in Factory Talk View ME if you want to "test" your code, please dont try with Test Display, does not work in that way, you will see: The item is no longer available..... you will need to Test Application to see if is working or you need to change anything.

đź‘Ľ

Similar Topics

Hi all, Attached below is an example of what is happening to our existing SCADA. It seems after patching some Rockwell Software that I thought...
Replies
Views
I’m trying to use two string parameters as a title. I have a caption like: /*LS:0 {#100#101}*/ If #100 = Cat and #101 = Dog I get “#100Dog” Not...
Replies
Views
V 10.00.01 Patch 9 Looking for the best way to have two or more variations of the same global object. Say a pump with a valve and sometimes you...
Replies
Views
V 10.00.01 Patch 6 Is there a good way to hide unused values or objects inside a Global object? I have a number of pumps and rather than creating...
Replies
Views
V 10.00.01 Patch 6 Having a bit of a tiff with View SE. Ideally there would be a memory tag or parameters file with a color value that could be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom