PFlex 755, Any idea how did I do this?

mdim

Just look at the photo

PF755_zps4893f3b8.jpg

Both programs are online connected to the drive (one and the same), and now look at the FW version.
It is not temporary state during flash being performed. The Firmware was v.8.001, downgraded to 7.001 successfully. Rebooted the drive after changing some parameters

o_O

Last edited:
Aren't they different ips?? 1 is x.x.168.x the other x.x.160.x ?

No,the IP adresses aren't different, it is scaled down on the image, click the link for the HiRes image and you will see the IP.
http://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w677/mdimitrov1/HiRes_zps348a3b89.jpg

And the configurations aren't different. In the Drive Explorer window you see the Amp rating of the drive and the drive model. ...NC043..is part of the drive model.
In the Drive executive window you see the rating in the configured mode (In Heavy duty the amp rating of ...NC043... drive is 37Amp).

I get the same result with other programs...:sick:
The drive stays v.7.001 in the RSLogix app (Checked online) and v.7.001 in RSLinx.

Yeah weird... If the wrong data is confirmed with Drive Executive, maybe confirm the parameters by uploading to a blank project??

I'm guessing its not causing you problems..?

Yeah weird... If the wrong data is confirmed with Drive Executive, maybe confirm the parameters by uploading to a blank project??

I'm guessing its not causing you problems..?

Sure, but with which version of firmware? When I create a project with v.7.001, it doesn't upload because there are differences. When I create project with v 8.001 - same.

I can not stick to v.7, because the RSLogix doesn't correlate with the drive.
I fixed it by upgrade to v. 8.001. But this is not what was intended to be in the design. Lot of paper to be changed and so on.

But the snapshot remains weird and I am wondering how could I do this. And why the drive doesn't like some numbers (like 7)

It will be a keyed IO thing.. In the Logix end..

Still strange. Drive explorer has nothing with to do with the Logix end. Drive executive uses RSLinx, but it sees the online device, I am sure, because I deleted it a couple of times from RSLinx and when it appears, it's with the same configuration. I am pretty sure that it is not a Logix IO thing, but something in the drive.