MITSUBISHI A700 VFD to Ethernet

WTFSUNELECSUP

We want to add another ethernet capable Mitsubishi A700 vfd, to the second train, we currently have an older Saftronics GP10 VFD running off DeviceNet (not a DNet Interface card but a DSA with discreet I/O to the terminals) in place, and want to switch it to a Mits A740 (480V) ethernet VFD, so we can use the Speed tables etc in CRXL5000, like the rest of the (9) other VFDS.

I added the FR_A7NE etherent interface card to the new MITS VFD, and now want to set it up in the RSLOGIX 5000. The last one I did was 2yrs ago, and I can't quite remember the process, I know it takes around 4-6 hrs.

There is an existing multi port switch that we are going to use the next available port on, so the comms getting to the VFD, is mostly done, just need a small CAT5e cable to go from the Switch Cabinet to the VFD Cabinet.

Next I assume, we assign the IP address, pr434-437 and the subnet mask pr438-441, checking the other existing vfds the pr 540 is set to 3 which is the comset for the ENet and then schedule it into the CRXL5000,

Can somebody run through a quick setup list of things to do, to refresh, what I need to do in order of operation.