Another Thanks Ken R.

okiebob

Well Ken I/we went to Tulsa and did the demo on the PV550 (they didn't have the blue screen yet) and went over the design and it looks like the cost is going down by many K's and I will be using two (2) PV's and some programming and hard wire to produce the setup. I love it when a plan comes together. beerchug Thanks again

Similar Topics

Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
So I had an odd request from a customer for the above. I have written the logic and tested it all in one PLC with only using 7 outputs and 7...
Replies
Views
Hello I need to message read the entire 16 channel raw analog inputs from a 1769-L33ER Compact Logic controller to another 1769-L33ER Compact...
Replies
Views
I am noticing a problem where i am using MOV instruction and writing literal text into source and String datatype in destination. It works fines...
Replies
Views
I'm not actually in front of the equipment yet, but this is the information that I have been given by a client: ------------ Data from HART...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom