The problem with Modicon Premium PLC

Roomer

My dear colleagues,

I have a problem with Premuim Modicon PLC. If there is someone with a similar problem or might know what the problem is, I'd be very thanks for advice or help.
The problems began after 45 days of normal operation Premium PLC controller.
(MODICON PREMIUM CPU TSX P572634M proces uny 572X4 ETH).
The controller is blocked and the current situation is as follows: LED ERR and I / O are consistently bright, indicating the System watchdog error.
CPU unit can not be accessed without a reset. After reset, we did a new program launching. Before the end of the transfer program to the PLC, or more precisely, before the message which is waiting for the end of transfers, there was a long pause (about 10min), and then later, we got a message that the PLC is not transferred to Redy condition. Communication was interrupted again and signal ERR LED and I / 0 light constantly.
PLC can not be accessed again without a reset. After reset, started flashing LED ERR.
Some colleagues have given me advice not to use blocks of obsolete library (ROR_INT and PID), but when I removed the blocks, the same thing happened.