signal cable

nweke_kriss

Hi everyonr, i am trying to load the driver for my signal cable,USB-1761-CBL-PM02, a usb interface cable for AB PLC, but the LED didn't light, and it cannot show the AB add new drivers wizard. It is showing the normal add new drivers wizard. how can i make it work? is it that the signal cable is bad? or there is something i am not doing?

Similar Topics

hello guys, I wonder if I can connect a 4-20ma signal in a multiconductor cable when the other conductors is primary used for control signal...
Replies
Views
Kindly, we have a huge stock of the following encoder cable. Is it possible to use it for industrial Ethernet connection also? (automation and...
Replies
Views
A bit off topic, but I have an old heat trace controller where they used the power cable to get the rtd reading. They have lil pc board at the rtd...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can I have genius thoughts on if there will be any concern if I run RS-485 2-wire cable with Analog input in one multicore cable lets say...
Replies
Views
Perhaps I am asking my suppliers the wrong questions, but I need some sort of flexible cable for a 4-wire RS485 application. It is a Class 1 Div 1...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom