iFix 5.5 DB import troubleshooting help

bosko1

I have generated a CSV import file for my database but whenever I try to import, the DB editor just crashes. Is there a way to troubleshoot what the error in the CSV like you can with InTouch? I'd like to find out which tag or tag property is causing the issue?

I am not an iFix user. But, I would create one Tag in the system and export it to a CSV file. To verify my format.

If there are problems during the tagimport, in your PDB-folder is a file named "import.err" generated. Look into this file.

Similar Topics

iFix is writing 0s to analog & digital outs after importing tags and restarting services. We don't see outputs in the ALM files, but it...
Replies
Views
Hi, When I export the csv file, display it in excel or notepad and then add some new tags that I've copied from current tags but changed the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Is there any solution to import tags which is in a format eg:- TI.2001, TAH.2001 etc while importing this to iFIX 5.8 it...
Replies
Views
Hi, anyone come across this issue before. I cant add new datablock to the S7A driver and when i try to import from a .csv this also fails! The...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I am beginer in ifix hmi programming. I have 2 ifix 6.0 pc with license FiX and client.. Can some one tell me how to configure sample...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom