Communication GSM of two PLCs (Simenes Simatic 300)

Heimerdinger

Hello everyone, I need to setup a configuration in 2 stations Simatic 300 so it can communicat by GSM, I need to know witch bloc to use, and how to configure it, Input in the first station and Output in the second one, sorry for my bad english. and thanx
This is an example for this communication with SImatic 200

Bild3_en.gif

Last edited:
Yes thanx, I saw it, but its hard to applie that, I need a simple configuration in my project so input in the first station control with GSM communication output in the second station. my problem is, two tank water with distance , the first tank had 3 pumps and those pumps are controled by the water level in the second tank water.

Similar Topics

Dear you hope to receive your help, I need to make sending and receiving SMS messages between a ( AL2-24MR -A) Mitsubishi controller and GSM modem...
Replies
Views
Hi experts, We have to transfer process data from a remote site to plant control room over GPRS. I got hold of two Westermo GDW-11 modems...
Replies
Views
I need to setup a communication between a gsm (maestro 100) and citect I connected GSM through USB to Serial (RS-232) converter I run a...
Replies
Views
Can somebody tell me the LIMITATION of Following: 1. GSM modem between two Control Stations without repeater if specification are 2W @...
Replies
Views
hello every body i just ask(if it is possible) how can i use incoming and outgoing data connections (CSD)for wireless DATA communication between...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom