SMC EX500-GEN1 (Ethernet/IP)

existentiary

Hi, guys. I need some help. I had SMC gateway unit EX500, but not so long ago it was replaced with the new gateway unit, the same one. Now i have to set up the IP-adress for this new gateway unit. In RSWho i have this:
attachment.php

What does this red cross mean? And how can i set the IP? I tried to set it using BootP/DHCP Server, but there weren't requests from a new device, so i couldn't even see its MAC.
Have so much trouble with it) Please, help!)

1.JPG

Hi there,
sorry to jump on old post, but how did you do it exactly,
i have a unit that died on me so i replaced it, but i dont get the request in bootp, i even tried setting dip switches to enable dhcp mode but nothing,

any tips will be greatly appreciated,

Similar Topics

Hi, I want to start 150 SMC Flex from Studio 5000. I have the AOP and P SMC flex AOI imported in my program. I have also set the logic mask to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, We are having Fanuc 16 i CNC system. I need to interface SMC ex260 SEN-1 ethernet valve module with the CNC . Does anyone know the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to add a TCPIP server group to integrate a Schneider M221 PLC in to Wonderware. When right clicking on the Operations Integration...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Our plant is running Wonderware Historian on a Virtual Server and every few days I'm losing comms to my PLCs. Usually I can simply...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, When I logged in to my Historian Server this morning I noticed Wonderware Viewer had lost comms to everything. When I opened log...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom