CP 441-1 RS422 Serial Communication

samadrazm

Hi,

I am trying to read weight from a Mettler Toledo weigh scale (ID1 Plus-A) to S7 400 seriec PLC, via CP441 serial card and RS422 interface.

So far I have failed.I have gone through the CP441 manual step by step. And also use the code from Siemens Examples in the sample library.

I have setup the CP card in HW config and Netpro. My question is if the configuration of the CP card is correct, when there is no cable attached to the CP card, what do we expect from the lights (Display elements) on the CP card.

In my case the EXTF is on. Is it normal? Or is there something wrong?

I hope someone can give me some help.

Thanks,
Sam

Similar Topics

Hi All, When setting up a CP441-2 with 2 IF modules how do you go about addressing the second IF module does it just follow on from the...
Replies
Views
i am Unable to set Output Variable to Input Operand inside the function block in proface. but i could do the same in Omron Plc. Y is it so??
Replies
Views
Dear Experts, I would like to ask your opinion regarding the solution I am thinking with one of my requirements: Generally, I need to provide a...
Replies
Views
Dear all, i have a serious problem and i hope get some help. i have a system consists of CPU (416-1XJ02-0AB0) IN slot 3 and CP441...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends, I have a CP-525 in S5-135U having Modbus protocol connection over RS232C to Yokogawa Micro-XL PLC through Comm. Processor PX1*A...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom