problem out put dig step 7 300

yuyo

Hi, i have a problem...no dont signal out put plc stpe7 300, sorry, in view on line yes i cant, but physicals i dont, look hadware and all ok, 24 vcd ok, configuring hadware ok...cant yours help me

Hi, i have a problem...no dont signal out put plc stpe7 300, sorry, in view on line yes i cant, but physicals i dont, look hadware and all ok, 24 vcd ok, configuring hadware ok...cant yours help me

Is is a relay output card? is it the whole card or only one output ? do you have another card you can try/swap?

Have you wired up the external power supply to the module? L+ and M. Won't work without :).

my problem is in the same situation, i am desesperated, the leds of the exit keycard in PLC S7300 dont turn on. But i have the exit signal, but the exit's leds dont turn on, i check the HW and protest the exit key card, and wacht it online, and the signal is active, in the exit moduls of the PLC i have the 24 volts, i have any problem with bus fault, what can i do??? Could you help me?? some sugerency???

Hello,

Put screenshot of your hardware configuration (or whole project), make a photo of a digital output card to see if wiring is correct.

Best regards