industrial routers, class 1 div 2 required

diat150

Lifetime Supporting Member
does anyone have any experience with class 1 div 2 industrial routers. Ive been looking at the various major brands and it seems that the sixnet ram-6021 seems to be the cheapest($799?). just looking for basic port forwarding with 1 wan port and around 4 lan ports. Just seeing if anyone knows of a brand that I may have missed or didnt know about.

I've used Siemens Scalance in the past, they are a little pricey but very easy to setup.

Similar Topics

Curious as to whether anyone has experience utilizing Ubiquiti EdgeMax routers and switches in a light industrial environment...
Replies
Views
Hi! Could anybody shed some light on this topic and tell his experience and recommendations. We are interested in placing an industrial router...
Replies
Views
Our company recently got some MOXA ethernet industrial switches. They are apparently pretty expensive. What so special about "industrial"...
Replies
Views
Hi to all! Anybody tried to use standard (not industrial) wireless switches and routers for industrial purposes? I have one AB ethernet...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a solution to remotely access any kind of device securely across the internet. I know this has been done in piecemeal...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom