MLX1100 fatal internal software error

yang1216

Hi all,
We have a MLX1100 that was down today. Every time we began auto cycle, the controller faulted, and restored automatically, but faulted again…
I had to repower the controller then found the error code is 0008. The manual says that means fatal internal software error, and it recommend that
• Cycle power on your unit. Then,
re-download your program and
re-initialize any necessary data.
• Start up your system.
• Refer to proper grounding guidelines and
using surge suppressors in your
controller’s User Manual.
• Contact your local Rockwell Automation
representative if the error persists.
I have re-download and restart the controller, but it does not work.
Who can tell me what should I do then, and why the problem happens.
Thanks very much.